In This Series
- Your Hopeless Life
- The Chains of Unforgiveness
- The Clutches of Unbelief
- Relationship Failures
- The Chains of Addiction - Featuring Teen Challenge
- The Corruption of Bad Company
Sunday, April 22, 2018
Pastor Ryan Foldhazi
John 4:3-30 NLT
Is it possible to escape from
The Invisible Prison of Relationship Failures
A woman plagued with relationship failures met Jesus one day.
• She wanted an escape from her shame. (vs.15)
• Jesus offered an escape from her failures.
• Jesus knew everything about her and still wanted to give her hope. (vs.17-18)
The escape from our relationship failures is to put God first in our longing to be loved and our longing for relationship.
Jesus replied, “If you only knew the gift God has for you and who you are speaking to, you would ask me,
and I would give you living water.”
John 4:10 NLT