In This Series
Life Hurts, Donut? (6)
Sunday, July 16, 2017
Pastor Ryan Foldhazi
Life Hurts, Donut?
Week 3 – Pain Hurts
Mark 5:24-34, 2 Kings 5:1-19
Are you hurting? Pray. Do you feel great? Sing.
Are you sick? Call the church leaders together to pray…
James 5:13-14 MSG
- Who is the source of healing power? Jesus
- She had heard about Jesus… (Mark 5:27)
- What must I do to receive healing? Do something
- …she thought to herself, “If I can just touch [Jesus’] robe, I will be healed.” Immediately the bleeding stopped, and she could feel in her body that she had been healed of her terrible condition. (Mark 5:28-29)
- How is it that you are healed? Faith
- …[Jesus] said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace. Your suffering is over.” (Mark 5:34)
Faith in Jesus’ ability to heal is the answer to our hurts and pains. Will you reach out to him in faith?
…the prayer that is said with faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will heal that person. James 5:15 NCV