In This Series
- Identity! (Who Am I?)
- A Sign (Was That For Real?)
- Support (Who Will Help Me?)
- A Plan (What Don’t I Know?)
Yes! There Is Hope (4)
Sunday, November 18, 2018
A Sign (Was That For Real?)
Pastor Ryan Foldhazi
Week 2: A Sign (Was That For Real?)
Judges 6:33-40 NLT
HOPE: a feeling that something good will happen or be true.
- Signs tell us where we are or where we are going.
- Our hope waivers when we think God is not there or that we missed him.
BONUS: 5 Reasons for not asking God for a sign
- To take a shortcut
- To ignore God’s revealed will
- To validate a decision you have already made
- To avoid waiting
- As a good luck charm