In This Series
- Identity! (Who Am I?)
- A Sign (Was That For Real?)
- Support (Who Will Help Me?)
- A Plan (What Don’t I Know?)
Yes! There Is Hope (4)
Sunday, December 02, 2018
A Plan (What Don’t I Know?)
Pastor Ryan Foldhazi
Week 4: A Plan (What Don’t I Know?)
Judges 7:9-25 NLT
HOPE: a feeling that something good will happen or be true.
- Sometimes it takes a complex plan to solve a simple problem.
- When we don’t know the plan, we lose hope.
- God shared the plan to give Gideon hope.
“’For I know the plans I have for you,’ says the Lord. ‘They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.’” Jeremiah 29:11 NLT
BONUS: So what happened? Did the Gideon defeat the Midianites with just 300 men and no weapons?