We Starts with Me
12 Part Series
The church isn’t a building or location. It is a collection of people who are following Jesus. We are the church. If we want to church to be the church, then it has to start with us. We starts with me. In this series, we will look at 8 areas where change begins on the individual level. As we advance individually, we advance collectively. Areas include:
- Reception – How receptive are we to God’s Word?
- Preparation – Are we prepared to worship when we come?
- Communication – Does what we say matter?
- Confrontation – How quick can I get offended?
- Devotion – Do I care about what Jesus said?
- Compassion – Is it possible to make a difference?
- Obligation – Does God really need my money?
- Participation – Does my help really matter?
- Anticipation – What does the future really hold?
Pastor Ryan Foldhazi
Pastor ShaLe Foldhazi
Pastor Hope Bennett